How to get Glowing Skin Naturally with Honey Face Packs
Honey is indeed a delicious treat that comes with a lot of health benefits. But are you aware of honey’s unique medicinal properties that help you keep your skin glowing?
We all want our skin to be healthy and glowing. But our ideal skin is often hard to achieve because of the pollution, unhealthy lifestyle, and weather conditions. If we don't take care of our skin well, it results in various skin issues like acne, wrinkles, premature ageing, etc.
When it comes to skin protection, sticking to the natural treatments and remedies will deliver great results and you don't have to be worried about the long and short-term side effects. Pure natural honey is a wonderful remedy, which can soothe your skin and cure various skin conditions such as acne, dehydration, and dark circles.
Lemon and honey face pack for acne
Lemon and honey can do wonders for your skin. The astringent effects of lemon will help your skin get rid of oil and in minimizing pores. The anti-bacterial properties present in the natural honey and vitamin C in the lemon can prevent acne breakouts.
How to prepare?
- Take the juice from half a lemon and mix it well with 1 tablespoon of pure natural honey.
- Apply this smooth mixture to your face and let it be there for at least 20 minutes.
- Wash it off from your face with warm water.
- You can use this face pack once every week.
Tomato and honey face pack to prevent premature ageing
Recent studies indicate that an antioxidant present in the tomato can prevent cell damage by inhibiting free radicals. The honey and tomato face pack can heal your skin and make you look younger.
How to prepare?
- Take a ripe tomato and blend it in a grinder till there are no lumps. Now add 2 tablespoons of pure honey and mix well.
- Apply this thick mixture to your face and let it stay there for at least 15 minutes.
- Rinse this mixture off your face with cold water.
- You can use this pack twice a week
Honey is an ideal way to cure your skin problems since it is effective and harmless. However, please make sure that the honey you purchase is an unadulterated one. Adulterated honey can make your problems even worse. Go with Loudfood honey which is 100% pure honey collected straight from the rural bee farmers in India.